- Unattended cremation, no funeral service (fully inclusive £990)*
- Unattended cremation, with funeral service (fully inclusive £1,950)*
- Attended cremation/burial, hearse only direct (funeral director’s fee £2,370 plus disbursements)**
- Attended cremation/burial, hearse and one limousine (funeral director’s fee £3,180 plus disbursements)**
- Standardised Price List (PDF)
- Itemised Price List (PDF)
- Packages Price List (PDF)
- Funeral Plan Price List (PDF)
- Crematoria Price List (PDF)
Terms of Business
These include all arrangements in connection with the funeral, assistance and advice in matters relating to the funeral, attendance and services of staff, attending to all documentation, care of the deceased and use of the Chapel of Rest, provision of motor hearse, funeral director and embalming of deceased if required.
Payment of Account
Our price list provides clients with a full and detailed explanation of our charges. In addition to our charges, disbursements must be paid to Doctors, Minister of Religion, Cemetery or Cremation fees and such like. We require full settlement of the funeral balance at least 2 working days before the funeral. We reserve the right to add interest on all outstanding accounts at 2% per month on amounts that remain unpaid after the funeral date and any legal and court costs incurred due to non-payment.
Disclosure of Information
The ultimate owner of this business is Finest Funerals Limited, 10 London Road, Enfield, EN2 6EB, company number 09862207. We have no business or financial interest in any price comparison website. We do not make charitable donations, gratuities, payments or provide gifts to third parties in excess of £250.
* Additional fees will apply for: out of hours transfer, excess mileage, pacemaker removal, embalming, oversized coffin, service booklets and floral tributes.
** Disbursements are third party costs, ie. cremation or burial fee, doctor’s fee (if required), attendance of a minister or celebrant.